Paint Table - June


2020 Painting Challenge
125/52 --> 135/52

    Hey all! Thanks for tuning into yet another month's worth of painted bounty. For a little while I was bummed about the number of completed paint jobs this month, since I've had others previously that have dwarfed this month's "score." 

I had to take a step back and reassess what my idea of success looked like, which I think is always a valuable tool for unraveling disappointment, and setting healthier goals for oneself. This month, I really dove back into sculpting, and so most of the following models are entirely scratch built.

 
The Cherub is another twisted denizen of the Wasteland world, a pair of conjoined monstrosities terrorizing the bandits and brigands across the land.


I sculpted this model, using Jason's original as inspiration, along with a vinyl toy from Deadly Delivery



+1


Some more hand sculpted miniatures that are somewhere between Silent Hill monsters and Hieronymus Bosch characters. They probably live in some nightmare realm, covered in open wounds and bird deities... Or not. I'll let you know once the concept solidified.

+5




The Confessional Carriage and Root Rats (as seen previously,) mostly sculpted by me, but with plenty of bits in the mix.

+3


Goli, mercenary Chaos Squat, done for #OnedayInq28th hosted by KitBashCat on Instagram.

+1

THIS MONTH'S TOTAL
+10

Like I said earlier, model count doesn't really consider some of the extra curricular activity I've been doing, like these painted backgrounds here, all done in service of my Turnip28 setting. Almost all of these are done on the backs of pizza boxes.








Furthermore, I've cranked out an enormous amount of terrain for my dark fantasy stories. These two pictures chronicle a prodigious amount of scenery cranked out to embellish my Turnip28 odyssey.




And these are some pieces I finished for an upcoming mystery thing.


MYSTERY THING


Lastly, I've made a comic for the Turnip28 project. As much fun as it is to cobble together the legions of leeks, it's just as enjoyable to doodle those dastardly daicon. I might make a few more, or I might not, but I'm pleased with how this version of it came out. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts