Marvel United


When I'm not posting blogs about little soldier dudes, I wear a few different hats in my day to day, namely that of a comic book artist. To my delight, the intersection of these passions garnered the attention of a client who asked that I paint up their set of minis for Marvel United, a nifty little boardgame starring everyone's favorite falafel-lovers. 


I eked out some time to finish this commish before Xmans, and so without further ado...


Avengers show up!


Avengers get over here!


Avengers, we're playing D&D at 7pm sharp (aka not punk time)


Wait, y'all aren't avengers


AVENGERS ASSEMBLAGE!!!


Not to humblebrag, but I'm pretty proud of where my painting and sculpting skills are these days. If you have an idea for a project, feel free to reach out to discuss commissions. Now with the self-shill out of the way, stay safe out there and some happy holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts