Chanamas Critters

 


I grew up reading Redwall, as a lot of my generation did. It captured the imagination, with epic battles ancient prophecies, and amazing potlucks, and it probably made half of us furries. That aside, there's a game called Burrows and Badgers that looks to recreate some of the magic of those musty tomes, and since I picked it up almost a year back, I've been waiting for a chance to get in some minis together for it.

Enter Dark Sword Miniatures, from whom I bought some clamshells also almost a year ago. Today I finally got to slap some paint on them, using a limited palette and a very shitty lighting setup.



Anteater Rogue


Hedgehog Cleric


Badger Monk


I still need to reread the rules before I make any statements about them, but digging it out did remind me of an iteration of Lobsterpot that was made for small anthropomorphic warfare. Maybe I'll revisit it someday, but probably not anytime soon. Maybe once I've read the rules again, I'll start collecting for the game again, perhaps from Oathsworn or Splintered Light Miniatures for variety. Worse comes to worse, I'll end up with a neat cast and crew for Mausritter or a Redwall/Inquisitor hybrid. 

Long story short, whatever happens, I'm glad I got to paint some nerds for Chana-mas. Happy Holidays folks. The End.

Comments

Popular Posts