A Colossal Mess


Recently, Ken and I collaborated on a slew of ideas to spark creativity in the Wasteman Facebook group, the foremost being monthly challenges! Our first one is a pretty straightforward conversion, where the goal is to make a model who has one of the less-used/useful skills in the Wasteman splatbooks, (main rules, knights of gnar, wyrdman, mega mutie mercs, etc...)


Being an impatient git, I decided now was as good a time as any for me to sculpt my very own Johnny Colossus, who's just some asshole I make comics about every now and again.


Having this odd boy bopping about I figured, "why bother sculpting legs when he's got two perfectly good ones?"

So then I chopped off a handful of parts, and did some redoing with wire, milliput, and a heckton of greenstuff.


And then I painted the bugger, because it'd be rude to skip that part.


Voila!

And now, I'm deliberating on a statline, while keeping in mind that for this challenge, he needs to have at least one of the skills listed in the challenge. In the end, I went with two!

JOHNNY COLOSSUS - 137 CPS (posse bosse)
  • AP 3
  • P 5
  • R 1
  • AR 5

  • FISTS OF FURY - BRUISER, QUICKIE
  • GNARLED HIDE
  • INSOLENT
  • EXPERT
  • RELIC
  • GARGANTUAN

Now all that's left is to make his actual statcard, and take his photo with actual lighting! Easy Peasy!

Comments

Popular Posts