Gnomes, Gnomes, and a Whatchyamacallit

Recently, I decided to take stock of some of my projects that went dormant after I fell off the blogging train, and found myself with 25 miniatures that were almost there. So this morning, I found all my brushes, and finished getting them tabletop ready (sans basing bits coming later in the mail, and also banners, which might be a post later in the month.)

starting off, here are some skeleton gnomes from Old School Miniatures that I received from my pal over at the Resin Tomb. I'm putting together units of twelve generally, as that's the largest unit size in Dragon Rampant, a wargame from Osprey that I've taken a shine to. Otherwise, all of these models would fit happily in my Frostgrave setting, or maybe in some 3D&D.

Also, this is my first time making movement trays for any game, and it turns out that there's a lid my work recycles in abundance that happens to be perfect for these goobers.

Then we've got a gnomish militia from Krakon Games, which has been lightly converted and filled out with homemade sculpts. I reckon I'll use these as more elite wizened warriors, and maybe get them shields someday. We'll see.


Lastly, there's this thing.


 It's a hodge podge beastie whose ingredients come from Thunderchild Miniatures' Modz and Chimera sets. Super menacing, awfully top heavy, and bright crimson, one might hope that it's yet to get a taste for gnome.

Comments

Popular Posts