2022 Paintlog - April

April was busy, just not in painting hours. My shop attended two cons and had an all-week Magic Prerelease, so there's the excuse plain and simple. Don't work like me if you want time to paint minis.

+5 Brood Brothers

The other half of the squad from last month. Now I've got a full 11 models finished from my Genestealer Cult, and I've begun cutting and gluing more into position.


Here's a preview of my Kelermorph, a folk hero for the disparate parts of the cult to rally around and tell stories of. I'm pleased with the conversion since the bulk of the effort was in making his three stub pistols seem closer in make, and more realistic in proportion. Admittedly, I know very little about the proportions of real guns to real people, but I hear the Weirs talk about it a lot, and their models are cool, so I gave it a shot. On reflection, I could have made these weapons much smaller still, but I'm satisfied with the Kelermorph and its general vibe.

Monthly Total +5

14/52

Comments

Popular Posts