Grey Court - part 3

At this point I've converted eleven members of the Grey Court. In trying to parse out roles and ranks,  I've also opted to give them terrible names that I'll never be able to keep straight during a game. It took a good chunk of time for me to develop some of these conversions as well, so if you'll indulge me, I'd like to introduce you to the crew.

Omurth, Royal Messanger


Parsival, Duke of the Blastlands

Buzzing High Orator

The King who was Forgotten

The Huntsman

Prince Timothin


Farchett the Spiritual Advisor, and Grunther
Evelline the Queen Buboil



Dyren The Treasurer and Pillip


Sir Gamelyn, Knight

Dame Maevelyn, Knight


As much as I could, I tried to make each model have its own style, or dynamism. On the whole, most of these figures are a hodge-podge of bits and pits, which is exactly how I'd like to go about making more, should the opportunity ever arise. Anyhow, thanks for stopping by. I'll leave you with some late night group shots after a couple rounds at the pub. Cheers!




Comments

Popular Posts