A Foreward

I recently became interested in Frostgrave. Really interested. So interested that after 6 years of being out of wargaming, I came back to the hobby with some vigor. I got some books, I sculpted some wizards, and I scrounged some mercenaries and beasties to pit against one another. The only thing I couldn't find was an opponent.

Not too long ago, I got the Dark Alchemy supplement and loved it. Solo play is my bread and butter right now, and having that expansion gave me a chance to enjoy the game, and see how one might format the single player experience. This is how we get to here.

This blog is going to be a few things. Mostly I'll be putting up my fan-scenarios that solo players can enjoy. Occasionally, I'll share some of my hobbying projects or maybe even the progressions of my own warbands. All of this fan content is entirely un-official and out of love for the hobby and recognition of a gap that needs filling. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this blog.

-B

Comments

Popular Posts