Paint Table - March

2020 Painting Challenge - March
54/52 --> 69/52 (nice)

Wodewose and Leshy +3

Maybe these started off as some odd NPC's for the local woodlands, but I've already got a third Wodewose on my sculpting bench. Gotta love accidentally kicking off a new warband of unclothed barbarians (again, sigh.)

Boar Centaurs +2

I painted one of them at the end of last month, so really only two of them got finished in March. Still tickled about the big one's nose. It might be my best work since SNAKE WITH LEGS.

Chaos Gnome lords on Cockatrice and Lammasu +2

That army I've been cooking up this past month needed some heroes, and so I had to go with the classics. I cobbled together some mounts that fit the scale of the gnomes, and painted them up with the two palettes of the army, just in case I'd ever want to split the force and encourage some infighting.

Handful of Circus Weirdos +5

I had a small circus going, but then I found a penny farthing figure and everything else went out the window. I sculpted up some clowns and found a horn player to keep the party jazzed about living.

This guy +1

Lord Scrott I presume?
Had him left over from a Dungeon Degenerates KS and finally got around to getting him gussied up.



Some Birbs +2

Speaking of Kickstarters, these are from a Noggin the Nog crowd funder that also needed to get primed and painted. They'll do well in my Undead Gnomes, but might need a third stand for reasons still unclear.

Now time for a group photo!

+15 in the pile

I posted in the 2020 painting challenge group, and received the praise of "Crazy Looking Minis."
I'm gonna run with that; my collection is like no-one else's to be sure, and that's kinda neat.
"Keep _______ Weird" has been a slogan for cities across the US, and I feel like that's the vibe I'm going for here. Follow your heart or die I suppose.

Comments

  1. What a great collection of minis! It is so great to see different weird and wonderful minis from all sorts of different brands getting the love they deserve. Too many miniature blogs never stray away from 40k... .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts