Blitz Bowl Bash

 


While I myself have never played Bloodbowl or Blitzbowl, I recently had a client who had some fond boyhood memories of rolling dice and moving minis, and wanted to share that experience with his children. It took a while, but this week wrapped the Blitzbowl teams, so now they can ring in the new year with some fouls and fumbles.


'
Much to my excitement, a broken copy of Bloodbowl 2002 was being thrown away at my job, and I had the presence of  mind to snag it for some future pix on the pitch. I'm particularly fond of the coin. Something about it just feels right.

Here are the Dwarf Giants, in all their bright blue glory.



I always liked the look of the Talabheimers from Warhammer Fantasy's Empire faction. I figured here would be a good place to try out their color scheme.



 
 This job was pretty rad, not gonna lie. I might have to actually look up some rules, and see what I'd need to knock out a kit of my own. Being a bit of a hobby butterfly, its easy to get excited about new projects, but its an entirely different thing to finish them. Luckily, these lads are done, and can get ready for a proper scrum any day now. Ciao!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts