Grump-Hub; Meals to Go-go!

(Hey Cool Kids, this is a LOST POST, meaning that I was going through my drafts and discovered that I'd made something, but never published it. Therefore, it may be odd tonally, or not in-theme with the ongoing projects I have cooking, but if you're reading this, I thought it was still good enough to share. I even added a snazzy illustration, and a little extra zazz from the year 2024. Bone-a-Petit!)

I've started getting into the habit of making odds and ends in the spare moments I steal from the time-gremlins. Grump-Hub is one such project I cooked up in a flight of fancy; a TTRPG where you are hapless delivery people for a food delivery company, racing against the clock to get the meals there hot!

If you're feeling peckish and need a quick goof while you and your crew wait for the pizza to arrive, give it a shot and let me know what you think!

(this post was originally from January of 2022)

Comments

Popular Posts